Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga Classes in Waterford

Options
  • 03-09-2007 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

My GF is looking to do yoga classes starting next month. Anyone got an idea where she can do them??? tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

There is a place up at the Cleaboy Just to the right of the chemists, up a stairs. I used to do it there a few years back with work, ya goto love anti stress programs. I think its still there.

Also check out the Waterford martial arts club http://www.waterfordmartialarts.com Its down by peoples park. They have yoga classes on there. Not too sure on the details but if there kick boxing is anything to go by id say it could be a little over priced.

There used to be a chap doing Thai Chi up by New Town might be worth checking that out too.

Sorry that they seem vague but its been a while since i was looking around at stuff to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

Stokolan wrote:
    There is a place up at the Cleaboy Just to the right of the chemists, up a stairs. I used to do it there a few years back with work, ya goto love anti stress programs. I think its still there.

Also check out the Waterford martial arts club http://www.waterfordmartialarts.com Its down by peoples park. They have yoga classes on there. Not too sure on the details but if there kick boxing is anything to go by id say it could be a little over priced.

There used to be a chap doing Thai Chi up by New Town might be worth checking that out too.

Sorry that they seem vague but its been a while since i was looking around at stuff to do.

thx for the info,will check that out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 loyalty4u

There is classes starting in the Educo Gym at the Six Cross Roads on the 19th of this month... With Debrah, and if she is as good at pushing you while weight training the classes will be very good... phone number is 051 591999

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 coolmadona

Hi,

there are great classes running in Spirit Leisure Centre in the city centre.I know they are there on Tuesday's evening and Thursday's evening.The girl doing it is really good.

The Waterford Martial Arts doesn't have Yoga running for last few months,I don't know what happened but there is no Yoga.

Hope this helps you little bit.

:))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Stokolan wrote: »
    alphazone, I done it up there a few years ago. michael Connoly is yer mans name. Really sound chap.

http://www.alphazone.ie/

2 free days during the week, least ya can check it out and see if ya like it or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 SlevD

Any joy with these Classes after?
    Came across this looking during web search
    Looking for a classes myself too .. if you'd any joy please let me know!
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Saw on Facebook that's there's yoga classes starting at 6.30 on Friday. Going on the map, it's near South Parade/Catherine Street. It's called Alphazone Yoga.

Advertisement