Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat exam results

• 03-09-2007 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭

How long do these usually take to come out? Can I expect them some time this week?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

September 19th afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

17th is it not?

Shall be a fun day to see if I get into 2nd CSSE.

What will you do Ian if you dont pass?

Seeing that they have changed our course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Tis the 17th I believe. Judgement day for me, if I don't pass I'm off into the working world :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Forza Fat Tony

Exams office told me they're out Monday the 17th.
    Does anybody know if we can register for next years modules before then (if online reg is taking place between now and the 17th), cos I do History and don't wanna miss out on the "good" modules.

Btw, how do I upload an image for my avatar-went to 'edit avatar', but there was no option to upload an image?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

eamoss wrote:
    What will you do Ian if you dont pass?

Seeing that they have changed our course.

I'll be taking a year out :p MORE maths and physics as well? No thanks....

How about you?
    Btw, how do I upload an image for my avatar-went to 'edit avatar', but there was no option to upload an image?

You have to be a subscriber to do that. So you're stuck with the ones in the gallery for now :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

OctavarIan wrote:
    I'll be taking a year out :p MORE maths and physics as well? No thanks....

How about you?

Same dont wanna do them Sci subjects so I will be going to DCU or Edinburgh to do Computer Sci

Going to be a good few gone from our course next yr. Ah I know Eanna has dropped out, John is moving to Arts :eek: , Graham has finally gone off to the USA dont know about anyone else. Then me, Colm and Rob if we are back it will be miracle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Cmon guys 1st year is piss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

anyone know if they might be online tomorrow or do we really have to wait till monday :(?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Last year mine were released a day or two early. I think it was actually a Sunday morning/Saturday night when I looked them up, so just keep checking a few times each day I guess. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Advertisement