Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop-out returning to college - proof of earlier course?

Options
  • 03-09-2007 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm all set to register for Computer Engineering this Wed except for one small thing- I only noticed last week on the fee page of the undergraduate orientation handbook that I need to have a letter from my previous college:

"..PLEASE ATTACH CERTIFICATION OF ANY PREVIOUS THIRD LEVEL ATTENDANCE WHERE A TERMINAL QUALIFICATION WAS NOT SECURED
    (i.e. letter from institution attended confirming dates of attendance and/or level of free tuition fees awarded to date.)"

Now I do vaguely remember something like this back in January when I dropped out of IADT but of course I don't have it any more :( I got in contact with IADT straight away but they have a long list of other ppl with inquiries and realistically I won't get the letter until nxt week the earliest.

Does that mean I can't enroll? I mean I'll be paying the fees anyway and surely I can just drop in the letter whenever I get it as the only reason I need it is to see if I'm on half fees or full fees, right?

Eagerly awaiting some replys! Thanks in advance!

Advertisement