Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Institudo Cervantes

• 03-09-2007 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi

I'm thinking of taking a beginners Spanish course at Instituto Cervantes in Dublin. Has anyone taken a course here and if so how did they find it?

Gracias.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Leticia

Hola, kelzer!

Since nobody has answered your question so far, I would dare to assert that Instituto Cervantes is the best place in Dublin for studying Spanish.
    My name is Leticia and I'm a Spanish teacher there. The fees might be a little higher than in a regular language school, but I bet you can find the best qualified teachers at Instituto Cervantes. As for me, I don't want to work elsewhere. We do care a lot about the students, there is a lot of homework to do, and the students are very motivated.
    There are more than 20 Total Beginner courses, around 150 different courses and 900 students.
    I hope you will find a course that suits you (many of them are already full).
    I'll be happy to answer further questions.

Un saludo,
    Leticia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Started the beginner course there last week, so far so good :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭kelzer

Gracias Leticia,

I think I will start a beginner course this Autumn.

Advertisement