Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

private coach service Sligo to Limerick

Options
  • 03-09-2007 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum - feel free to move:)

Asking for a friend..

Does anyone know what coach services are available between Sligo (Or Ballina) and UL? (apart from Busanna Feda and Bus Eireann) or where can I get the information?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

There are those yellow and white private buses...they go to Limerick daily* ...the company is in Drumshanbo ...can I think of their name?

No ...:rolleyes:

*edit
    according to their timetable (that won't open) they only go on Sundays, via Nenagh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Its on the tip of my tongue!
    Mc something!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Gillie wrote:
    Its on the tip of my tongue!
    Mc something!
    Yeah that Mc is most definitely in the phone book :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Willie Corduff does a service from Bellmullet to Limerick 1 bus stops off in Ballina as far as I know, the other stops in Castlebar I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

muffler wrote:
    Yeah that Mc is most definitely in the phone book :D

At least its a starting point!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

the bus company in drumshambo is McGowans,didnt think they went to Limerick,but i knew they went to Galway!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

god damn it, i knew the answer to this one.

10 points to bobcar61.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

nanook wrote:
    god damn it, i knew the answer to this one.

10 points to bobcar61.
    Thats cause it's the same one that took you out of Leitrim many many moons ago!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭folkswagen

thanks - I'll get in touch with Corduff travel and get the details:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

muffler wrote:
    Thats cause it's the same one that took you out of Leitrim many many moons ago!! :D

would not use mcgowans if you paid me, used feda when i was in the RTC, many moons ago.

McGowans brought us to the dishcooooo's where we had our cordory pants and diamond jumpers.

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement