Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Coach Required

Options
  • 03-09-2007 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey everyone,
    Trinity College are looking for a new ladies basketball coach. The position runs from October to March and a promising team awaits this year. A coaching certificate would be required. If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, please contact me through the boards or at lmoconno@tcd.ie. Thanks a million!
    Lisa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 maherprobasket

Hey everyone,
    Trinity College are looking for a new ladies basketball coach. The position runs from October to March and a promising team awaits this year. A coaching certificate would be required. If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, please contact me through the boards or at lmoconno@tcd.ie. Thanks a million!

I may be able to do it for the team.
    Currently I am awaiting feedback on a Business Information Systems course I have applied for.. towards further developing my basketball teamsystem.
    I expressed an intrest in the team at this time last season though took a job opportunity possibility option coaching at the Hidovre club in Copenhagen.

I will be glad to coach the team if we can align our schedules.

Regard,s

Patrick Maher.

Lisa

Advertisement