Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brightening up a video

• 03-09-2007 6:38pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I took a video the other night at one of my friends 21st on my phone. Unfortunaltly the sunjects were standing in a pretty dim area and I was a little drunk so I didn't think of increasing the brightness on my phone until near the end. I was wondering if any one would be able to help brighten it up.

The video can be seen here.

Thanks for any help guts/gals.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

No, you can't make something out of nothing, it'll just disappear into a white version of what you've got. Plus it's not playing for me, so I can only see the first frame.

John

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Lump wrote:
    No, you can't make something out of nothing, it'll just disappear into a white version of what you've got. Plus it's not playing for me, so I can only see the first frame.

John

If the first frame is the frame I can see it's actually bright enough. The bits before this are darker.

Advertisement