Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

$10 Feeders Start for Blondepoker Waterford Winter Fest

• 03-09-2007 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭

We will be running 2 feeders to each FINAL SAT, these will be $10 freezeouts with 2000 starting chips on a 15 minute clock.. all starting at 8.30pm These are scheduled for...

MONDAY 3rd Sept
    FRIDAY 7th Sept

which will feed into the main event final sat on 12th September.

MONDAY 17th Sept
    FRIDAY 21st Sept

feed to ME sat on 26th September

MONDAY 1st October
    FRIDAY 5th October

feed to ME sat on 10th October

MONDAY 15th Oct
    FRIDAY 19th Oct

feed to ME sat on 24th October

MONDAY 29th Oct
    FRIDAY 2nd Nov

feed to ME sat on 7th November.

Main Event Sats

WEDNESDAY 12th September 8.30pm
    WEDNESDAY 26th September 8.30pm
    WEDNESDAY 10th October 8.30pm
    WEDNESDAY 24th October 8.30pm
    WEDNESDAY 7th November 8.30pm

EACH MAIN EVENT SAT WILL BE freezeouts with an $80 buy in, and be 2500 starting chips and a 15 minute clock. 1 seat for every 10 players.

The Main event seats are worth $800 which equates to approx €580 which covers the €500 entry fee and juice.

All main event seat winners will be bought into the event by blonde, no cash alternative is available.

If you dont already have a blonde account, either click the banner on WWW.BIGSLICKEVENTS.NET or go to www.blondepoker.com and click the "PLAY NOW" box.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Ok players we had 36 players last night for the feeder so its all looking good for the next few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Any signup bonuses, rakeback etc for blondepoker knocking around??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Flushdraw wrote:
    Any signup bonuses, rakeback etc for blondepoker knocking around??

ill talk to you on msn mate about this

Advertisement