Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ucc registration - equal access survey

Options
  • 03-09-2007 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

its ok got it sorted :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

Speaking of UCC Registration Online
    >> You know the Financial Statement at the end which shows you have paid the €965, why is there a figure of €6,655, is this the course fee or what, did this come up on your financial statement???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭megs_88

Lucas10101 wrote:
    Speaking of UCC Registration Online
    >> You know the Financial Statement at the end which shows you have paid the €965, why is there a figure of €6,655, is this the course fee or what, did this come up on your financial statement???

yeah it did, maybe its what we pay altogether throughout the 3/4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

megs_88 wrote:
    yeah it did, maybe its what we pay altogether throughout the 3/4 years.

Thats the course fee, the government pays that for us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

And about the Student Email....it says on the "Guide to Success", when you get the PIN and Student ID Number, you can access your email.....but yet, I can't access my email in Student Direct??

eZe^ wrote:
    Thats the course fee, the government pays that for us!

Ohhh. :o God i hope they dont reintroduce fees again!

• Advertisement

Lucas10101 wrote:
    And about the Student Email....it says on the "Guide to Success", when you get the PIN and Student ID Number, you can access your email.....but yet, I can't access my email in Student Direct??

Yeah i asked about that on the ucc forum they said they activate it at orientation

Advertisement