Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to my world

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Caychadh

Egar; are you going to keep him or get him rehomed? Poor Anam- unlucky to have had an 'owner' that would do that but lucky to have been found by you.

Yeah, people who do this should get a prison sentence. It's a shame the law cares so little for animals that people like this get off with a fine, grr.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Caychadh wrote:
    Egar; are you going to keep him or get him rehomed? Poor Anam- unlucky to have had an 'owner' that would do that but lucky to have been found by you.

I run a rescue so yes he will be rehomed eventually once he is back to full health and has been vacc'd, neutered etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 _Apple_

Oh, my Lord, it's so sad and I'm shocked cry_smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭Rigsby

_Apple_ wrote:
    Oh, my Lord, it's so sad and I'm shocked cry_smile.gif

Yes, it is sad that someone could do this to an animal. At least this case will (hopefully) have a happy ending. Not always so for the hundreds of dogs that are put down weekly in pounds around the country. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

Thats down right cruelty. Some people are monsters. Some of the dogs coming to me for grooming are just as bad.:mad:

Bichonbefore.jpg

bennybefore.jpg

• Advertisement

Four weeks on and we are slowly getting there!

CIMG2276.jpg
    CIMG2275.jpg
    CIMG2274.jpg
    CIMG2273.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭ceidefields

EGAR - he looks wonderful. What a good job you've done and how lucky the dog is that you found him.

I rescued a little terrier last year that also had the same ear notch. I think it marks males? He was about five pounds underweight (huge amount for a little dog) and very fearful. Well you would not know it was the same dog at this point. He's full weight and is a real clown around the house, wagging his tail and greeting everyone who comes to the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 esko

jesus thats terrible.poor lil thing is so cute.who ever trapped him like that shud b shot

There is a HC pending in the UK for him with an elderly couple - he's ready for his new home!

p843977.jpg
    p843981.jpg

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Well done egar. Well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

I love happy endings :)

Advertisement