Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six Feet Under

Options
  • 04-09-2007 1:38am

Anyone a fan? The show's been on my mind a lot recently. Really helped with issues I had, still have! The show's creator, Alan Ball is a god among Hollywood men. I even referred to him in a performance essay for college. Legend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Where the hell is Stark on this? He should be gushing. In the non-sexual or Jam way.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Vinnie69

Anyone a fan? The show's been on my mind a lot recently. Really helped with issues I had, still have! The show's creator, Alan Ball is a god among Hollywood men. I even referred to him in a performance essay for college. Legend.

Best ever series I have the lot! Brothers & Sisters now on Channel 4 & E 4 kinda similar but not as good.LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Always thought the guy who played David was great. He's better in Dexter though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I really enjoyed the first season but for what ever reason never got into the following seasons. The guy who played david is indeed very hot and alot better in dexter.

• Advertisement

I'm liking Brothers & Sisters. It's impossible to escape the fact that Rachel Griffiths is just an unbelievable actress. It seems like Alan Ball's influence is slowly trickling down through mainstream media. Well, in my world anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭opus

Stark wrote:
    Always thought the guy who played David was great. He's better in Dexter though.

Was a big fan of 6 Feet Under, the final episode made me very emotional at the time. Indeed Dexter is excellent as well, I went through the entire first series in ~2 weeks and hooked a few of my friends as well. The second series is starting in the US soon.

Very similar character to David I thought apart from the psychopathic tendencies in Dexter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Vinnie69

I'm liking Brothers & Sisters. It's impossible to escape the fact that Rachel Griffiths is just an unbelievable actress. It seems like Alan Ball's influence is slowly trickling down through mainstream media. Well, in my world anyway!

Rachel Griffiths is every gay man's dream of what an ideal sister should be! Despite my earlier remarks I'm getting more and more into B & S. I couldn't agree more with "David Lynch", Alan Ball is slowly taking over the world and I'm loving it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Six Feet Under is a life changing tv show, I don't know how they filmed the last episode, I would've been in bits doing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭markw999

SFU was the best tv show ever. The charting of Keith and David over the five series was amazing and did so much for the public perception of gay peoples. Shock horror, they were revealed to be regular, flawed human beings, just like the rest of us :)

Couldn't get into B&S but LOVE Dexter. Yer man is grrrreat in it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭opus

lil_lisa wrote: »
    Six Feet Under is a life changing tv show, I don't know how they filmed the last episode, I would've been in bits doing it!

I certainly was in bits watching the last episode, glad to hear it's not just me :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Best ending of a TV programme ever...amazing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 musichead

That's one fantastic show. It really is great - pity it's over.

Advertisement