Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Cab Company

Options
  • 04-09-2007 4:41am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49

For pure entertainment value alone and especially if you are a Liverpool fan - try out this guys Cab company

[snip]

Very funny and entertaining, his bus even makes horse sounds from a speaker underneath!! Also flashing lighting on the inside of his bus to the music - a trot home with horse is not for the fainthearted!!

Edited to remove name and number - Advertising.

Details added to Useful Numbers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

Howya Horse

The auld free adverts are great arent they...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 mcgiggy

Somehow i don't think Horse would know how to use a computer, He uses up all his skills for the cab driving!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

have to say i cant recommend these guys enough. everywhere id called said minimum hour and a half wait last friday around midnight. then my mate found a flyer shed got through the letterbox so i called them and was home within 15 minutes. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement