Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW option file

Options
  • 04-09-2007 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Just wondering, is the new option file with all the summer transfer's out yet..
    Any links to it?

P.S. is it true, i can no longer get the premiership teams on option file?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

360 or ps2?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

well there are no option files for 360 so....PC:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Kanney wrote:
    360 or ps2?
    Ps2... sorry forgot to add that in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Some websites won't do option files because it's in breach of copyright or some sort. PESFan used to host them but pulled all option files last year, best option is to check www.evo-web.co.uk

kensutz wrote:
    Some websites won't do option files because it's in breach of copyright or some sort. PESFan used to host them but pulled all option files last year, best option is to check www.evo-web.co.uk

Thanks m8.. I used to get mine from PES-Fan alright and vaguly remember them getting pulld down last year...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

Here you go dude. it's the milanista and Mike's Option file V4.0.

http://www.freewebs.com/milanistamikeof/

The transfers aren't the only thing to have changed, however, as nearly every player's stats are different. It's solid though, and it's what I use to run my PES Tournaments.

Gadge wrote:
    Here you go dude. it's the milanista and Mike's Option file V4.0.

http://www.freewebs.com/milanistamikeof/

The transfers aren't the only thing to have changed, however, as nearly every player's stats are different. It's solid though, and it's what I use to run my PES Tournaments.
    cheers

Advertisement