Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

"The Punto Touch"

Options
  • 04-09-2007 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Just saw a car this morning in traffic with "The Punto Touch" blazened across the rear windscreen. Complete throwback to the 80's Car Accessory store crap peddling. Anyone care to hazard a guess to what a Punto touch could actually be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

A Bargepole?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

the "girlie" button?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

the touch of death..... or the touch of the dealer taking more money out of your wallet....

hmmm what's gonna happen this week... new gearbox, new clutch, head gasket...

It's like a pack of revels, never know what you're gonna get but be guaranteed you'll get a coffee one at some stage and it'll leave a bad taste in your mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭GoalsGoneWild

classic!

almost as good as the old corolla 3-dr van that i saw a few years back in watergrasshill with 'The Venga Bus' in italics across the back window.

i'd like to think that the guy had a well-developed sense of irony - but i fear not! :D

Advertisement