Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Sep 2] Fermoy 50m Prone Open

Options
  • 22-08-2007 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Fermoy Rifle Club are holding a 50m Prone Rifle competition on Sunday September 2nd 2007. As this is one of the last competitions of this kind for the year, a good turnout is essential. Anyone who wishes to travel and needs transport to the range can contact the Smallbore Rifle Coordinator or any memberof the committee.

Prone event – 60 shots in the Prone position only.

Classified competition – 60 shots run concurrently with the Prone event.

Entry Fee: €15 including €2 NTSA levy.

Prizes for 1st to 3rd in Championship and 1st to 3rd in the classified competition dependant on entry.

Range opens at 10am. First detail at 10:30am

To be shot on NSRA 6 bull cards (25 minute details)

Please notify your intention to travel to any member of the committee.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

*bump*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Done and dusted two days ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I know! So where's the scores? The photos? The gossip? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Sparks wrote:
    I know! So where's the scores? The photos? The gossip? :D

I have the totals, LB6 might have the full scores if you ask nicely. :D

I'm suffering from an eye infection at the moment so computer time is strictly curtailed. Suffice to say that we were given a tremendous welcome and really enjoyed the trip. Pity more didn't turn up, but we gained a new NTSA member and possibly member club as a result.

Absolutely fantastic range down there. Sorry ranges :D. Fermoy has five different ranges now and some of them are multi-disciplinary as well.

fat-tony has some photos. I'm sure he'll post a couple when he gets a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

No prizegiving as such. Took a few pics around the range, though.
    General overview, view of silhouette and 50m prone ranges, view of container where the prone shoot took place and lastly, a view of the 50m pistol range. Each pic has been reduced to 800x600 and compressed to about 100k

• Advertisement
Advertisement