Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

any last time advice for matiz cooling prob.

Options
  • 04-09-2007 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I cannot believe it, my friend connected two hoses together inside the dashboard and therefore there should not be any issues with coolant leak, since there is no heater core to leak,

but today it blow up again, I was reving a bit harder than normally, maybe 4000-5000rpm and something got loose inside the dashboard and all the water came out, inside the car of course:(

Any fast repairs I could of think since I got ntc tomorrow?

Can whole heater core system be bybassed under the car or is there a need to remove the parts of dashboard to see what is the damage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd hazard a guess that the connection your friend made has come apart. Get him to have another look at it.

You'll need to dry out the carpet. If that much water siplt then the best thing to do is lift the carpet and take it out, if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭itarumaa

Car was towed by AA today, great service again and no cost,

No point of driven since all the water goes directly trough the engine.

Advertisement