Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lease for on campus accomadation?

• 04-09-2007 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey
    i got on campus accomadation according to an email but i have yet to get my lease so i was just wondering if other people had got theirs?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Eh?They send it out to us?I assumed we'd have to collect it on the day....Hmm.Ah well.I know our lease doesn't start till the 17th, so theres no point in us having it now anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭sunflowerz

ok kewl! that rocks, i just thought maybe it had got lost in the mail but if no one else has it, its all good!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Jr.Hero

well i got load of stuff sent out about my place in rye hall had to get two bank drafts for 1st installment of rent and deposit. and i'm pretty sure i had to sign a lease and send it back. they sent me two, one for me to sign and send back with bank drafts etc and one to keep for my own reference. has anyone else received anything like this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Noodlehead

they're kind of running me around and won't tell me where I am. I KNOW I have a place but they say they don't know where yet. Anyone else have this problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

yeah i had that problem too but now i know where im going to be staying though. You should get your contract in the post, two, one for your reference and one to post back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement