Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on best courier shoulder bag.

• 04-09-2007 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Advice on best quality courier shoulder bag availible ie, for comfort, duribility and waterproof. Where to get and what should I pay.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭JJ

I know this is an old post but I thought I'd reply anyway. I've just been looking around for a new shoulder bag as the zipper broke on my old one.

I did some very extensive research on the best ones out there and just bought one from CourierWare, they're a small company based in Vermont that hand makes their bags. They don't use zippers on any of their pockets but they do use velcro and the bags are still (supposed to be) waterproof. When I give mine a test drive I'll let you know.

If you don't mind paying extra for a sturdier product and for shipping then you could go with CourierWare or from any of the other manufacturers on this page:

http://www.messengers.org/resources/bags.html

I also read about the "legendary" Zo Bags that are listed on the above page. A guy in San Francisco hand makes them but only very sporadically. When he does sell them, he lists them on his eBay account kaiben_v but they go for crazy money. Some people sell theirs second hand on occassion on eBay as well. Mr kaiben_v does sells wallets that he makes from leftover materials from his bags that look pretty cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭wahlrab

either chrome from chainreactioncycles.com or order some personalised stuff off of bagaboo.hu , i met the guy who made the bagaboo bags, he's a very nice guy, tamas, and the bags are top quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Found out that "Northface" make them, you would probably have to order them through their agent The Great Outdoors or from the UK. A name like that you couldn't go wrong.

north-face-basecamp-bag.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭JJ

The Chrome, Bagaboo and North Face bags look pretty cool but I like having a shoulder bag with just a velcro closure on the front flap. I don't like fiddling with the buckle straps all the time. My current back has just velcro on the front flap and also a zipper but the zipper broke. The CourierWare bags intrigued me with the no zipper policy and their Walking bags don't have the buckles on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭wahlrab

the chrome and bagaboo bags do have the velcro as well as the straps, top class velcro

• Advertisement
Advertisement