Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeat results

Options
  • 04-09-2007 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Are the results usually out friday as well or are they up whenever the admins get the results in from the graders. I cant see how correcting 3 exam papers is going to take longer than an hour for one of my modules. especially since the exam paper was the exact same. btw i know it says monday but just wodering if its the same as actual results for summer christmas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 meanturtle

Just to let ye know whoevers getting repeat results its started. getting the YSoD (Yellow Screen of Death) which is synonomous with the results being updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Coming from someone who used to work in a certain department in the college while in co-op, these delays are usually from a combination of different departments sitting around, scratching their hairy arses; nothing to do with lecturers at all really. If they wanted to, they could probably have had the results out the monday after the exams.

Okay so timetables down. The module registration is up. All thats on the page is Home and logout. The results appeared for 5 minutes and now there gone again. And this is an it department that gets paid. Kinda reminds me of the it crowd. Betcha if we ring them the answer will be have you tried turning it of and on again

now its even better. Some people can get thier results but oh no not me. if i was'nt actually in it myself I would hate itd

Advertisement