Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Censorship on this forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭kevpatts

So Kev, have you got that Trainspotting DVD...

I hear there are trains in it? ;)

Joking aside, the original thread should be reopened.
    I have got the Trainspotting DVD, but it's pretty bad quality cause I recorded it in the Ormonde on a video camera that got partially broken as I stole it sneaking into the cinema. I'll make it available on bittorrent tonight and post the details in this thread. There's a few other little goodies in there too!

See ya guys,
    thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

nesf wrote:
    Like mushroom hunting (*wink* *wink*)threads in AH. Genuine mushroom hunters (yes, they do exist) are disenfranchised but that's the way it has to be lest some muppet gets some bad advice and goes looking for a magic death cap etc.
    Man, now I just can't resist something...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Talliesin wrote:
    Man, now I just can't resist something...

Heh. :)

Lets see how it develops...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

muwhahaha, my post being deleted proves my point

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It proves nothing really. Because of ongoing legal action, boards.ie has been instructed by its solicitor to not discuss MCD or any of its events. It's nothing to do with MCD exercising control over content or otherwise influencing content.

When the legal action is over, its possible that there will be a return to normal. Feel free to PM if you want further clarification, but don't post it here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement