Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah help!

Options
  • 04-09-2007 3:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

I got a letter from NUIG yesterday, outlining the payment of fees (the non-tuition fees).

At the bottom was a Giro slip where I think I have to fill out the amount but I'm not sure what to do then! Also I live in the UK so is it going to work?

Quick help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The Giro probably won't work, unless it's given a UK account details (unlikely). However banks in the UK should be able to organise a transfer to that account with for you, if you contact them.

Otherewise, why don't you contact them? The number is surely on the letter, and I'll bet they've had to deal with students based abroad before.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Yeah I emailed them and they gave me details for an International Bank Transfer.

IIt costs £25.. twenty five ****ing pounds! To transfer money.. and 3 working days. Bloody ridiculous in this day and age.

Advertisement