Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Community hall for a private gathering

Options
  • 04-09-2007 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for a low cost, good environment community hall for a private gathering.
    The hall required is for half a day and involves, kids and elders.

I cant find any on google.
    does anybody know if there exists any halls which can be rented for half a day for private

Looking in Dublin and surrounding places - lucan, cellbridge, maynooth, leixlip, dunboyne

Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,091 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You're probably better off posting this in Accommodation & Property listed under "Soc" or maybe one of the mods will move it there. Dont post it twice - PM the mod and ask to have it moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from Bargain Alerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I imagine you'll need to get out the Golden Pages and chase them down. Also try GAA and other sports halls.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/Dublin/community_centre.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Try the local GAA or other sports clubs - most will rent out halls & function rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Local GAA hall in Leixlip do those things. Has a bar, good sized carpark, etc. The hall is pretty big. Usually it's "halved", but if you need enough room, they can "unhalve" it. Less of an echo when it halved, you see.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement