Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hamlet pub Balbriggan

• 04-09-2007 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

does anybody have the Phone number please of the Hamlet pub Balbriggan, asi left a coat over there and just wanted to ring them and can nbot find there number in the yellow pages or 11811, any help appreciated :)

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

A cursory google search reveals it is located at N 53.61396 W 6.20608 degrees if that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Don't ring them. They'll ring you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

biko wrote:
    Don't ring them. They'll ring you.
    I'd like to say that you never struck me as the sort to put their name and telephone number on the tags of all their clothing/underwear, but that'd be a lie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

does anybody have the Phone number please of the Hamlet pub Balbriggan, asi left a coat over there and just wanted to ring them and can nbot find there number in the yellow pages or 11811, any help appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bahiadelpuerto

i asked a simple question, if anyone new the phone number of the Hamlet Pub Balbriggan and just look at the nerds that came up with such stupid answers :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

i asked a simple question, if anyone new the phone number of the Hamlet Pub Balbriggan and just look at the nerds that came up with such stupid answers :confused:

SIGH.................why do they always come to AH first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 tjtmod

Yore ma!

boreds wrote:
    SIGH.................why do they always come to AH first?
    Apparently 3 Dublin forums isn't enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 tjtmod

biko wrote:
    For yore ma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭¬_¬

You know what they say about silly questions... Ask in the right forum the next time or get off your lazy arse and call over.

• Advertisement

@ people off,

stfu n0ob

Heh heh, in before lock :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

@ people off,
    Oh christ, another third-person poster...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭faolteam

jaysus lads give him a break he only asked a genuine question, i thought this was aforum to help people not abuse them, Shame on U moderator :mad:

Cakes and biscuits all around. More lemonade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

@ people off,
    I have your coat. Will give it to yore ma.

the person whos coat was lost was at there fathers funeral your are very incentive piece of sh*t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

For the love of god.
    Look in the phone book.

Failing that, call 11811.

Failing that, try goldenpages.ie.

Failing that, try google.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Terry wrote:
    For the love of god.
    Look in the phone book.

Failing that, call 11811.

Failing that, try goldenpages.ie.

Failing that, try google.ie.
    Hmm, I had a look on Goldenpages.ie and couldn't find it.

It's a new-ish place, so might not be listed yet.

And, heh, a google search for "hamlet pub balbriggan" throws a thread in the North County Dublin forum right here on Baords as the first result.

I didn't call 11811 though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

biko wrote:

You're on the wrong page.

These tards should consult a phonebook/google/directory enquiries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

bahiadelpuerto the person whos coat was lost was at there fathers funeral your are very incentive piece of sh*t

oh, Well that changes everything! :confused:

their*

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/incentive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Actually, right, to explain further and not just be a prick.

The number isn't available on any of the mediums available to you (phone book, directory enquiries, google etc) so it is thus unavailable to the rest of us. Your options then are to return to the pub yourself or ask a friend or relation who lives in Balbriggan to go for you.

If you wanted to find someone from Balbriggan willing to walk to the pub and check for you (since we've already established the number isn't available and presumably even Balbrigganians?? can't find it) you should have placed a thread in the North County Dublin forum... Incidentally, this has been done quite recently to no avail. Perhaps it's about the same thing? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055141356

After Hours is kinda the miscellaneous, piss-take forum and is filled with thousands of people from all over Ireland who cannot answer your question, in addition to having a strong, generally enforced rule against asking Dublin specific questions.

Good day and good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - You'd have been quicker walking to the pub by now. Keep an eye on this thread. I asked the OP of that thread to let you know if he gets the number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

i live right beside it,, so if i get a chance later ill drop in and get the number for u

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement