Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when do we start??AV MEDIA

Options
  • 04-09-2007 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hey im startin audio visual media this year...but the thing is ive been hearing that the first years usually start on the 10th which is this friday but i havnt got ANY letters or anything explaining when we start??...anybody help me out??:confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

im heading into 4th year AV, welcome to the course

We start back on Sep 17th, everyone proper, as standard. You might have to go into the college for a little orientation meeting before lectures start back though, you might have already been to this....if not....and if you hear nothing else, then just come in on the 17th of sept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 lil_miss_perfec

hey im starting Av as well, i got my letters and everything in the post this morning, we're registering this friday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I'm starting Audio-Visual Media too.
    Got my letter today!
    Registration is at 11am on Friday, in "room 029", according to the letter.
    It also highlights that you have to be there to register, or else pay a fine. (harsh!)
    The letters were posted by express post yesterday (I rang to find out), so if you didn't recieve yours today, it'll most likely arrive tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 martymusic

thanks ppl..i still havnt got my letter i hope i get it tommorow!!..im really lukin forward to startin..see ya's there!:)

Advertisement