Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spreading betting is f**king evil!

• 04-09-2007 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

how the hell do people make money on this? is so f**KING volatile...does anyone know were i can learn some basic strategies? i was playing the dollar/GBP and some indices and it went against me, luckily i was betting very small, but still its annoying! is it luck?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭imalegend

no its not luck its all information based.

E.g. the dax is based on 50 companies in germany,go and research them and keep an ear to the ground for any info from them or the govt on how it can effect the economy.I dont know 2 much about it but i know it aint luck.

You need 2 be able 2 read charts of info and see trends.One of mates does it for a living and i can tell you if it was luck he is the luckiest guy in the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

yeah i can see there are savage earnings to be made, i suppose the key is to is concentrate on one index currency or commodity and understand it. i think i was just picking here and there at what looked good but with no proper understanding

Advertisement