Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do i sign Up ti US Marketplace

• 04-09-2007 4:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Can sombody please give me a step by step how to set up so i can download tv shows /movies from us on xbox live

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

It can't be done any more ... With the 'Fall Update' Microsoft prevented it.

The way to do it was to register a Hotmail account with a US Address, then use this to create a Gamertag. When you logged on to XBOX live, you could access all the video content.

Now, you can't -they're enforcing the licence restrictions they agreed to with the content publishers.

You can still use this to access Game Demos and Stuff that may be released in the US, but not here. You can't access the Video though.

The Video Marketplace is supposed to be coming to Ireland later in the year (October / November I heard - but am open to correction on that).

Advertisement