Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

East Coast FM Problems?

• 04-09-2007 6:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭

Hi all...

I've noticed since around Sunday or so that East Coast FM has been on a constant loop of about 20 songs or so. I check in every now and then and I've lost count of how many times I've heard 'Love Me Like Do' followed by 'Bad' followed by 'Had a Bad Day'.

Even more weird, if you go to their website and click on 'listen now', everything seems to be fine. I'm listening to the news online now, while listening to Paddy Casey on the radio!

Any ideas what's up?

J.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

What frequency are you listening to them on? They have about 4 different ones, don't they? It could be that one of their links is down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭jasonb

Ah, but if the mast was down, I'd surely hear nothing, not a loop of about 20 songs?

Anyhow, it looks like you're right. On the Avoca and Bray Masts ( 94.9MHz and 96.2MHz ) everything's fine. On the Blessington and Baltinglass Masts ( 99.9MHz and 102.9MHz ) it's the same looped music. Can't hear the Arklow Mast ( 104.4MHz ) due to FM104...

J.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

But what ever link they have in place to get the signal to the transmission site may be down. The transmission site is probably capable of playing out a limited selection of music independently in that case.

Advertisement