Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal Game on Tv

Options
  • 04-09-2007 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi,

Was wonderin if someone could help. I'm new on this forum and wanted to know if anyone knew where in Dublin there is a good chance of them showing the arsenal game on 15th. I would be travelling over for it but missed out on tickets unfortunately.
    None of the usual stations are showin it and i'm desperate to see it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

RingoSpur wrote:
    Hi,

Was wonderin if someone could help. I'm new on this forum and wanted to know if anyone knew where in Dublin there is a good chance of them showing the arsenal game on 15th. I would be travelling over for it but missed out on tickets unfortunately.
    None of the usual stations are showin it and i'm desperate to see it.

Thanks!

You can get it on www.livesport247.com it costs €3 per week and quality is very good - you might want to install programme and codecs beforehand to make sure it works on winamp but should be no problem.

I watched Fulham game last Saturday no problems - best quality around.

You can also probably see it on TVants or Sopcast but these are P2P software and quality may not be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

Thats great Ill give that a try so. Thanks for the help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

It will defo be on in The Cuckoos Nest on the Greenhills Road. Quality big screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Very likely to be on in Gibney's (Malahide) and Frazer's (O'Connell St)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Its on the following channels and could possibly be on other ones as well. Check
    http://liveonsat.com/daily.php?start_dd=15&start_mm=09&start_yyyy=2007&end_dd=15&end_mm=09&end_yyyy=2007 nearer the game.
    C+ Mix (Scandinavia)
    Galaxie Sport
    Premiere Sport 2
    Show Shasha
    Sky Calcio 4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

the north london derby at white hart lane is normally a cracker...its stupid sky or setanta aint taken it...im goin to the game but its bad for other fans.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Advertisement