Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irlrobins why did you edit my Post

Options
  • 04-09-2007 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭

Why did you edit my post:

Im also noticing Threads that I help out on disappearing ( Computers & Technology) + Net & Comms, is there a valid reason for this or are the mods trying to make sure I dont become too helpful to other users? or whats the reason????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moderators can't reply here, only Smods and Admins. You'll have to contact him via PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

Thanks Ruu, just noticed another Thread I posted on in Computers & Technology (10 mins ago) titled "Dell" has disappeard and whos online "irlrobins"

Can you check this out for me???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The one titled 'Dell' was deleted because the user had posted the same thread a few times on other forums and cross posting is a no-no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

Thanks for clearing that up RUU, that might explain the other missing Threads. although the Guy only had 2 posts to his name, way to scare off new users :-)

Advertisement