Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay Aids Video

Options
  • 04-09-2007 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

One of the lads found this:
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=VDVHE4EV

Whats your thoughts on it? Should something like it be shown over here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

Yeah it's OK but it makes out that gay people just go shag everyone around them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I was just thinking about this add today. I think its class.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yeah I love that video. I also love the heterosexual version of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suq0FhISbvQ (Dirty straight girl shagging everything around her ;) ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Sexual exploration is natural and normal and what is what the vidoe shows in a good, honest and humours fashion as well as showing that it is hard to be laughed and and beaten up cos you are gay and that it is not acceptible.

I enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Seen it before alright. Great ad.

Should defenitly have something like that on our tellys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Chatmaster wrote:
    Yeah it's OK but it makes out that gay people just go shag everyone around them...

Theres a straight one going around as well and it makes out that straight people just go shag everyone around them, i think its just for the purposes of an aids campaign, hardly something to be offended by.

Besides some people do go shag everyone around them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Chatmaster wrote:
    It's what, 4 people in the course of a lifetime (there's a clear implication that when he marries the doctor that's him settled for life)? Hardly promiscuous.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Thaedydal wrote:
    Sexual exploration is natural and normal and what is what the vidoe shows in a good, honest and humours fashion as well as showing that it is hard to be laughed and and beaten up cos you are gay and that it is not acceptible.

I enjoyed it.

I think Thaedydal got it in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Chatmaster wrote:
    Course they don't. Bi-sexuals shag everyone :cool::D;)

It's more of a case of breaching the forbidden subject that could be shown after the watershed of 9pm, of maybe even at 8pm, on the TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

cotwold wrote:
    Theres a straight one going around as well and it makes out that straight people just go shag everyone around them, i think its just for the purposes of an aids campaign, hardly something to be offended by.

Besides some people do go shag everyone around them.

Yeah Stark just posted it, I'm gonna have a look. =] I wasn't offended lol.
    Talliesin wrote:
    It's what, 4 people in the course of a lifetime (there's a clear implication that when he marries the doctor that's him settled for life)? Hardly promiscuous.

And shags them after what? 10 seconds or less lol.
    the_syco wrote:
    Course they don't. Bi-sexuals shag everyone :cool::D;)

Lawl. =]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Chatmaster wrote:
    And shags them after what? 10 seconds or less lol.

The video's not actually real time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Stark wrote:
    The video's not actually real time.

Lies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

Downlaoded this ages ago - it's brilliant! I think it's great fun, and really well made. Pretty much what Theadydal said. :)

Advertisement