Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Good Online Store for Metal T-Shirts???

• 05-09-2007 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Namely Death Metal, bands like Decapitated, Entombed, Nile and so on. Play.com isn't much good and metalmerchant has a very average selection. I lookin for somewhere European. There are plenty of US places but heck import duties and shipping.... it nearly not worth your while.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Only place I've ever ordered from is http://www.jsrdirect.com/ - pretty decent pricing and if you're not ordering loads, there's a good chance you might slip under the customs radar. I remember seeing before on the Metal Ireland forum that someone from one of the shops was doing bulk orders (can't recall which), so try asking over there too.

There's always eBay too, but UK sellers tend to sodomise non UK buyers with postage (as you don't need to pay eBay a commission on that).

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

Kharn wrote:
    Only place I've ever ordered from is http://www.jsrdirect.com/ - pretty decent pricing and if you're not ordering loads, there's a good chance you might slip under the customs radar.

They look friggin sweet. I wish there was somewhere in Europe with that kind selection. A friend of mine got stung for t-shirts a couple of months ago. I'd be ordering bout 100 yoyos worth so i doubt i slip under the radar. Anyone think of somewhere European like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

loudclothing.com had a good selection,dont know if they still do though,worth a look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

Nea wrote:

Ah you beat me to it. I was just about to post www.TShirtsville.com.

I ordered a couple of t-shirts off them last night and a few off loudclothing.com.

For Selection you can't really the two you quoted although backstreetmerch.com is a bit dear methinks.

For price loudclothing is the best.

Thanks for you help guys:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

http://www.emp-online.com/ - if you order over a certain amount, they throw it a cd, then a dvd etc. depending on how much you spend which is pretty cool!

www.nuclearblast.de have a great selection too, but ruin it with charging quite steep shipping charges.

Advertisement