Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aussie Jokes

Options
  • 05-09-2007 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

As i'm living over here i should have a laugh at their expense.Here goes...

The scene is set, the night is cold, the campfire is burning and the stars twinkle in the dark night sky...
    Three hang-glider pilots, one from Australia, one from South Africa and the other from New Zealand, are sitting round a campfire near Ayers Rock, each embroiled with the bravado for which they are famous.
    A night of tall tales begins....
    Kiven, the kiwi says, "I must be the meanest, toughest heng glider dude there us. Why, just the other day, I linded in a field and scared a crocodile thet got loose from the swamp. Et ate sux men before I wrestled ut to the ground weth my bare hends end beat ut's bliddy 'ed un.
    Jerry from South Africa typically can't stand to be bettered. "Well you guys, I lended orfter a 200 mile flight on a tiny treck, ind a fifteen foot Namibian desert snike slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grebbed thet borsted with my bare hinds and tore it's head orf ind sucked the poison down in one gulp. Ind I'm still here today".
    Barry the Aussie remained silent, slowly poking the fire with his penis.

A burnt out advertising executive decides he has had enough of the rat race & buys a property way out west. No electricity, no phones - no company.
    He has read everything he can &, after a few weeks is getting a bit bored. One afternoon he seens the dust coming up way in the distance coming towards him, a while later a crusty old bushie gets out of a battered holden ute and puts out his hand.
    "Hello mate, I'm your closest neighbour, live about 20 miles up the road, thought we'd chuck ya a bash to welcome you to the area"
    "Sounds great" says the ad-man.
    "I hear you city boys like your drugs and drink so we'll get that in for ya."
    "Sounds awesome" says the ad-man
    "we tend to get a bit punchie and horny 'round here after all those drugs & drink though, can ya handle yerself if a blue kicks off or a bit of sex is on the cards?"
    "I go alright" say the ad-man
    "this all sounds great, what time should I come and what should I wear?"
    "Doesn't really mattter" says the bushie "it is only going to be you and me".......

Last one...

Q: How do you know if you're a bogan*?
    A: You let your 15 year old daughter smoke at the dinner table
    ...in front of her kids.

*Bogan = Australian and New Zealand English slang, usually pejorative, for a person who is, or is perceived to be uncouth, unsophisticated or of a lower-class background. According to the stereotype, the speech and mannerisms of "bogans" indicate poor education and uncultured upbringing. 'Bogans' usually reside in economically disadvantaged suburbs (often outer metropolitan) or rural areas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

These shouldn't go unacknowledged. I particularly liked the first one. Good on yer! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

the last one could work as a knacker/scumbag joke as well

Advertisement