Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best GPS software download for Nokia N70

• 05-09-2007 9:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I've been trying in vain for weeks to find any trial versions for any of the Sat Nav applications for my phone. I really don't want to shell out for one and find it's not worth a sh1t in my area. I'm also looking to head to Rome in a couple of months so I'd like that would do for there as well.

I have my phone, GPS Reciever and memory card so I'm just wondering what is the best software to download? Route 66 sells for about 60 quid download for UK & Ireland. What's the opinions on Route 66's maps for Ireland? Do we exist?!
    What are my options then for downloading a map for Italy?

Or if anybody has any links for the trial versions. I don't mind paying once I know it's worth it.

Advertisement