Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ept london

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    sorry Ollie. I'm just annoyed as I was playing very well and if the KK stands up I'm right up there with 100 left. I'll rail you after I go get a beer.

dont worry Lloyd, you last longer than me, fool couldn't find a fold with J10 s on J high flop when I made a move, the standard is so bad in that tourney you should only play real hands and forget betting with position or making moves etc. People just cant folddddd.

gl to anyone left

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,420 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Ollieboy wrote:
    dont worry Lloyd, you last longer than me, fool couldn't find a fold with J10 s on J high flop when I made a move, the standard is so bad in that tourney you should only play real hands and forget betting with position or making moves etc. People just cant folddddd.

gl to anyone left

I actually had a mixture on my last table - all woeful; but some were of the weak / tight variety. Any big event type tournaments on that site have an atrocious general standard. And then on the other hand the regular 20 rebuy+ and the 100 freezeouts+ are insanely tough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    I actually had a mixture on my last table - all woeful; but some were of the weak / tight variety. Any big event type tournaments on that site have an atrocious general standard. And then on the other hand the regular 20 rebuy+ and the 100 freezeouts+ are insanely tough.

thats the first time I've been called woeful weak tight

nicnicnic wrote:
    thats the first time I've been called woeful weak tight

not you ya mad thing!! you were only there for a few hands!! Nicky weak - tight, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    not you ya mad thing!! you were only there for a few hands!! Nicky weak - tight, lol.

so your sticking with the woeful for me lol I jest. vul with that A on the river would of given you a real stack to do damage with

nicnicnic wrote:
    so your sticking with the woeful for me lol I jest. vul with that A on the river would of given you a real stack to do damage with
    yeah thanks. Ah, **** it. There was a million miles left to go anyway.

Advertisement