Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No laughter lounge @ Roisin Dubh tonight?

Options
  • 05-09-2007 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Can't seem to find it on the event listing, is there no Laughter Lounge at the Roisin Dubh tonight? (Wednesday 5th sept)

???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

TONIGHT
    21:00: Josh Ritter
    €23 (€21 members) (Sold Out)

21:00: Barry Barnes - Rory Gallagher Unplugged
    €10 (€10 members) (Upstairs)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

none of them say the laughter lounge though? And the laughter lounge is always 10 for members

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭brinepacer

I think the point he's making is that there's no laughter lounge cos josh ritter's playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

JohnCleary wrote:
    none of them say the laughter lounge though? And the laughter lounge is always 10 for members

Cabbage

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

brinepacer wrote:
    I think the point he's making is that there's no laughter lounge cos josh ritter's playing.
    Sorry, yes that was my point.

• Advertisement

brinepacer wrote:

Josh who?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

JohnCleary wrote:
    Josh who?

:rolleyes: Don't you know Josh Ritter? Top stand-up comedian.... :D

Fcukit anyway, didn't get off the water until near 9 wouldnt have made it... Next week im defo gonna go, last chance before I go back to college (Not in Galway :( )

Advertisement