Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scooter trouble- could be terminal- what replacement?

• 05-09-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

Well my scooter might have finally given up the ghost :( It was making monthly visits to the bike shop and on the way in this morning, there was a bang and it ceased. The kick starter would not budge and ended up walking it back to the bike shopping sweating like a pig. They said without opening it up that it did not look the best and might be pistons could be €300-500 to get fixed. If it is - it is hardly worth getting repaired as it is a 7yr old Suzuki Katana.

So if I am looking for another 2nd hand scooter where is the best place to look- previously had Suzuki Katanas and Aprilla (which gave alot of trouble). What is the best one to get like the look of Yahamas when I see them, Suzuki's are ok- want ones that I will not be constantly getting fixed.
    Don't like Neos, apprillas or peugeots. Looking at spending around the grand amount so i am guessing will be 3years old or so.
    All help and suggestions welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Just found out - bike is terminal :( - need a new scooter - suggestions welcome

Advertisement