Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husse

Options
  • 05-09-2007 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭

Has anyone tried the Husse range of dog food, I'm thinking of changing from Eukanuba and I'm considering Husse or Arden Grange.

www.husse.ie

Has anyone else changed over to these brands is so what is the verdict.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Only started feeding it to my cats in the last week or two, so far so good. Dunno about the dog version of it. I was recommended to me and so far my cats like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭stcatherine

I know my Mum tried Arden Grange on hers but he point blank refused to eat it, I mean she decided he didn't like the carrots so we all sat round like muppets picking the orange bits out of a 10Kg Bag .... Oh the joy ! and guess what ?.....the little sod still wouldn't eat it !

I guess it's just a case of finding out your own dogs personal tastes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭flynnc

can i ask why you want to change your dog food my dog as been on the same food pro plan for last nine years and ever had anything different my vet said dogs or happy on the same food no need to keep swapping then not like us that need a bit of everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Vas_Guy

flynnc wrote:
    can i ask why you want to change your dog food my dog as been on the same food pro plan for last nine years and ever had anything different my vet said dogs or happy on the same food no need to keep swapping then not like us that need a bit of everything

The reason being he has an inflaminatory bowel condition probably related to his diet, Eukunuba, Royal CAnin, etc are high quality foods but may be causing a reaction so i'm looking for a hypoallergenic dry food I came across two possible alternatives, Husse and Arden Grange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭flynnc

Eukanuba have a new Sensitive digestion dog food out saw it in a pet shop in town you should check that out or a fish based one ring your pet shop they usually can help or point you in the right direction

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

I can definetly recommend husse - the best food my mate and I have tried. I use it on my cats and she uses it on her dogs. She's Chinese Cresteds, so she feed the mini version at first, and they got on well enough with it, but one was very skinny, so she switched to the new organic food and her female now looks very healthy. It really brings out their coats - and they go mad for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

The BooMonster (hairy lurcher type) is on Husse as she's a right fussy cow about food and it's doing wonders for her. She's put on a couple of kilos and her coat is looking good.
    The others are on Nutro and do well on that.

Advertisement