Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Purchase Question

Options
  • 05-09-2007 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi, I'm in the process buying a new house in clonsilla, I was doing a bit of research on the area before i signed on the dotted line and all that jazz when i discovered that a person had been murdered in a house on the estate, I was wondering if theres anyway I can find out which house it was?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Ask the Gardai.
    Ask the newspapers.
    Ask the neighbours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

maceocc2 wrote:
    Hi, I'm in the process buying a new house in clonsilla, I was doing a bit of research on the area before i signed on the dotted line and all that jazz when i discovered that a person had been murdered in a house on the estate, I was wondering if theres anyway I can find out which house it was?
    "
    Twenty-four year old Stephen O'Hara from Lohunda Downs in Clonsilla was found dead in the garden of a house at Elmwood Close"

do you know the names of previuos tennents

"following the death of 22-year-old Dara McCormack, who was shot outside his home in Clonsilla, west Dublin last February. "

"Mr Rafferty, 29, who was originally from the south inner city, was shot outside his home in the Ongar Park Estate, near Clonsilla, on April 12."

"Rafferty (29), with an address at Hayworth Court, Ongar, Clonsilla, was shot dead as he came out of his home in the early hours of April 12th. The court heard today he was killed by a single shot to the chest."

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭maceocc2

I'll try the local Garda station i suppose. Are they allowed give me that kinda info??

No don't know the name

maceocc2 wrote:
    I'll try the local Garda station i suppose. Are they allowed give me that kinda info??

No don't know the name

Whats the estate? , I used to live in Clonsilla the sis still does.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭maceocc2

Ashfield gardens, just off huntstown way.

• Advertisement

maceocc2 wrote:
    Ashfield gardens, just off huntstown way.

A jury at the Central Criminal Court has found a Dublin book-keeper not guilty of murdering his wife. The jury of five women and seven men returned a unanimous verdict in the trial of 44-year-old Paul O'Donoghue of Aberdeen Street in Dublin. Mr O'Donoghue's 42-year-old wife, Miriam, was found dead at her home in Ashfield Gardens, Mulhuddart, on 27 January, 1997. The court had heard earlier how the mother of two was strangled at some time during that weekend.

If it concerns you simply ask the Estate Agent or the Gardai what house was this woman killed in.

Advertisement