Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Music Society??

Options
  • 05-09-2007 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I heared that i.t tallaght is starting a music society for the first time this year anybody know anything about this??:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Well, it's usually up to the students to do so. It was always possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

anyone know when the clubs and societies day is on, is it usually on in the first week or two???

Usually Rag Week I think, which I think is at the end of Sept.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

martymusic wrote:
    I heared that i.t tallaght is starting a music society for the first time this year anybody know anything about this??:confused:

I know enough to know it's not the first itme a music society wa created. I was at the original in St.Malreuns Hall. Some f*cktarded knob who wasn't a member but wandered in with a member was smoking a joint and stubbed it out on the floor. of course the care takers discovered this afterwards and bye bye society (that's the short version)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

The societies aren't up to much in this college. think i joined the music soc in first year and never heard from after two weeks.

either that or they just took my money and ran.

• Advertisement

All socs are ran by students. It's your responsibility to make sure things are being done, and if they aren't. talk to Tim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 martymusic

Giblet wrote:
    talk to Tim.
    ........and Tim is??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

martymusic wrote:
    ........and Tim is??

That'd be Tim.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 marthahen

A few fellow first years are discussing it.

Advertisement