Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bebo... Have Your Say!

Options
  • 05-09-2007 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Dear all, i have been asked by Bebo to carry out a survey among Irish Bebo members and users. The purpose of this survey is help Bebo provide a better service to you.

If you have participated in this survey already, through your college or through another medium, please do not participate in this thread.

Thank you, the Beboers

Please state what features you DISLIKE on Bebo

Please state what features you WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE on Bebo

Please state what features you WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF on Bebo

Please state any features (or ideas that you have) that you WOULD LIKE TO ADD to Bebo

Please state ANY OTHER COMMENTS you have about Bebo

Please reply to this thread using the format below. Please think carefully about this survey as you may be responsible for guiding Bebo to a brighter future

e.g.

WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF - the "last active" function which shows when you last logged in, as i don't want other people to know when i last logged in

(Please state as many requests as possible - Have Fun... The Beboers)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm 99% sure that you have no affiliation with bebo and given your portfolio of work, this looks like you're trying to get information together to set up some sort of Irish rival website?

If you are actually working for bebo, would you care to prove it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Its ok... theres a better social networking site on the way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

here's a thought that struck me, would you not go and actually asked people on bebo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement