Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers Week schedule

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

Yay! People check the website! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭drogbaa

Has anyone seen the Blizzards live? They're playing the UCd Freshers Ball as well, and its sold out already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

haven't even started your studies and already thinking of Freshers' week ;)

tut tut...

What the heck, I'll turn up for a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Oh to be young again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Hopefully the shite around campus wont be the same as last year, and the year before.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Is there any way of getin freshers ball tix other than opening an ulster bank a/c? Had to open 3 last year meself! :rolleyes: Man I cant wait to get back!!

wixfjord wrote:
    Is there any way of getin freshers ball tix other than opening an ulster bank a/c? Had to open 3 last year meself! :rolleyes: Man I cant wait to get back!!

The tickets should be on sale as from next week, or you can try to pay on the door, though there's no guarantee that there will be any tickets left to sell!

Best bet is to open an Ulster Bank account though as you get a free Fresher's Ball ticket and a load of discounts on different stuff as well as an interest free overdraft (very handy during college trust me!). Also if you use the account three times a month up until Christmas you get €100 from Ulster Bank and a free ticket to the big Semester 2 Ball.

Pop into the union offices to find out more about how to get Fresher's tickets and the like!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Oh I know all that! Shur thats why i opened three last year to get 3 freshers ball tickets :D I never used it once! Btw do yiu rep for ulster bank in your spare time?!

wixfjord wrote:
    Btw do yiu rep for ulster bank in your spare time?!

I do for the next wee while! Ulster Bank have been brilliant to DITSU over the summer helping organise some great deals on ents, discounts and other bits and pieces for the students of DIT. Just ask Sean Gilsenan the VP for Services & Trading, can't praise them enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bazza 2000

is the freshers ball over 18

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yes, it wouldn't be a freshers ball without alcohol and you can't have minors on premises after 9:30pm if alcohol is being served.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I hope to get a ticket for this.
    "Tradfest" looks gas too:D

Advertisement