Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bichon Frise

Options
  • 05-09-2007 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Does anybody have names of Bichon Frise breeders? There's one posted here on this forum but she doesn't have any available for a good few months.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 boycee09

still looking for a bichon frise puppy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jamielynn

im also looking for a dog but cant decide wheather to get a bichon frise or a maltese???has anyone got any ideas????:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Yep still looking. Have seen loads on donedeal.ie but I want to be able to go to someone who is actually a recommended proper breeder rather than someone who is just in it for the money, etc.

If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 boycee09

I bought a Bichon Frise puppy for my fiance but we've decided its too much responsibility at the moment as we're planning a wedding and trying to start building a new house so its the wrong time to add a puppy. She's 6weeks old and very very cute. I bought her for €300 and I'm not in it for the money-if I could get back what I paid it would be great. I have two baskets for her plus a lead which can all go with her.I am in county Clare so if anyone's interested let me know-I want to get a good home for her cuz she's a lovely puppy-don't even really want to sell her own!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

Some advise on getting a Bichon Frise. If you buy a Bichon Frise puppy be prepared to look after their coat. The Bichon Frise will not shed its coat so if not brushed out daily it will become matted and might need to be shaved down like a sheep. The Bichon looks beautiful when looked after. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Contact the Irish Kennel Club and ask for a list of Reputable Breeders.

Whatever you do don't buy from Buy and Sell magazine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 janeen

boycee09 wrote: »
    I bought a Bichon Frise puppy for my fiance but we've decided its too much responsibility at the moment as we're planning a wedding and trying to start building a new house so its the wrong time to add a puppy. She's 6weeks old and very very cute. I bought her for €300 and I'm not in it for the money-if I could get back what I paid it would be great. I have two baskets for her plus a lead which can all go with her.I am in county Clare so if anyone's interested let me know-I want to get a good home for her cuz she's a lovely puppy-don't even really want to sell her own!

hi there,i would love to take your pup for my family.we had a german shepard for11 years but she sadly died.my kids a dying to get a pup now,so if you still have it please let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Janeen that thread is over a year a half old.

Advertisement