Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GHD in tokyo???

• 05-09-2007 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi All,

Anyone know what the story is with using GHD/hair dryer/camera battery chargers etc in tokyo... I was told not to bring them as cant use them over?? Surely there is some way to use them over there..
    As in a voltage converter or something like that? Anyone have that problem or know the answer? Or where i could try and get something to convert it so i can use them over?

Please help, im going friday morning!!!!
    I know i always leave everything till last minute!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

For your GHD and hair dryer, you'll need a step down transformer. Best to buy it before you go. Japan's voltage is 110v. You can pick up hair straighteners for around the same price as a transformer though, so it mightnt be worth your while. My girlfriend bought Revlon hair straighteners today for about 25e or so...

Your camera should work with just a plug adaptor, as most are designed with use abroad in mind.

Advertisement