Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webbing layout

• 05-09-2007 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

anyone got a list of how your webbing is ment to be layed out (inc everything that must be present in it), as in the standard recruits way of doing it by the book.

any diagrams would be brilliant.

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭cork1

http://www.62infantry.com/Weapons_Equipment/Equipment.shtml has loads of information . hope dis helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Two Stripes

There is no real standard recruit way of having your webbing laid out as every platoon commander will have his or her own way planning their admin in the field...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

anyone got a list of how your webbing is ment to be layed out (inc everything that must be present in it), as in the standard recruits way of doing it by the book.

You're NCO's must be good, did they not instruct you ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

You're NCO's must be good, did they not instruct you ?
    well it usually that way alrite because i was in the army 4 yrs previous to being in the 115th platoon they had me show the lads how to assemble there cefo and cemo. this the way i was shown anyway as follows: put bum pooch to the very centre of the rear between the two loops with them facing upwards on the belt, to your left of the bum pooch place the gas mask pooch and on the right the water bottle pooch and then place ammo pooches on left and right and have all pooches as close as possible together to minimise noise when the pooches are full and then when you have all that done put a bungy cord through the loops between the pooches spanning from the inner parts of the ammo pooches to keep everything nice and tight for when your running with the cefo on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

never understood why people call pouches...pooches! It does my head right in, Im expectin bleedin canines hanging off a web-belt!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

There is no real standard recruit way of having your webbing laid out as every platoon commander will have his or her own way planning their admin in the field...

Yes there is. TM201 and the Tac Aide 2003 have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

BigDuffman wrote:
    never understood why people call pouches...pooches! It does my head right in, Im expectin bleedin canines hanging off a web-belt!
    could never understand it meself i guess it just grows on ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

I assume your talking about PLCE, where you not issued with the Instruction Manual to assemble it for the various configurations ??

It is a blue covered paperback manual, the cadre staff should have a few.

I would scan you a copy but the term restricted means its a no no, the manual is about 10 pages has configurations for CEMO,CEFO,CEBO etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mini gilly

yes cadet direct kit layout marching order kit

Advertisement