Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spinning classes in town

Options
  • 05-09-2007 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know if there are any spinning classes in town (near O'Connel st) Im not in a gym and dont want to join one but loved spinning when I was in one. I heard there was classes in Smithfield but wondering if they are still on. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭fitzyshea

Thanks didnt know this place existed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 coach

hi havana, i teach the classes at corefitness and do my own brand of spinning at 8pm monday and wed evenings. Please feel free to text on 087 1276571 or see my website.
    www.mypersonaltrainer.ie. regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

what the hell is spinning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 coach

hi,

just to let you know that i moved from w.town and now just 2 mins walk from st stephen's green shopping centre. 8pm every mon and wed. if interested, please drop me a line on 087 1276571. regards michael www.mypt.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

fitzyshea wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know if there are any spinning classes in town (near O'Connel st) Im not in a gym and dont want to join one but loved spinning when I was in one. I heard there was classes in Smithfield but wondering if they are still on. Any ideas?

Have you been to the YMCA on Aungier street? There is loads of exercise classes there, no spinning classes though, mainly combat aerobics, they're really good

Advertisement