Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emm Not Really Sure Whats Going On!

Options
  • 05-09-2007 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hows a goin? Well emm Im about to be attending DIT and Im a bit confused about the whole thing! The course Im taking is Building Services-Engineering, So I would take it its in Bolton St? I come from Tallaght and dont really know my way around town to be honest, but with the help of the stuff I recieved in the post Im sure Ill get the jist! Basically just confused about the college because on this I've read some good and bad things! So any comments to this are widely appreciated! Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

DIT is cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

orla wrote:
    DIT is cool.

the cool'st!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭drogbaa

You'll be grand - you'll be in Bolton Street, and the luas is just a short walk up Capel Street from Bolton Street. If you don't know your way to Bolton Street, there's an interactive map of the DIT sites at http://www.dit.ie/DIT/students/map/index.html

Just double click on the map to zoom in to the site you need.

Bolton Street is good craic. Mark Smith is the class rep convenor there and himself and the SU organise some great ents events there.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

Bolton St. is always good fun and there is a legendary place across the road that you will swiftly discover (and I don't mean the Health Center). You'll get all the relevant infos during Inductions next week so all I can say is have a great time at DIT and GET INVOLVED IN THE UNION!!

Advertisement