Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet Customer Service

Options
  • 05-09-2007 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭

Must say, have no problems with magnets product. signal speeds never drop but oh my god their customer service is rubbish. Was billed for the wrong package month before last. rang about it, was told someone from billing would call me the next day. Not a peep out of them so rang back 2 days later. Got it sorted, was told I'd get a credit, my account had been sorted and i'd be billed the proper amount the next month (€39). Bill comes in the post monday, no credit and low and behold billed AGAIN for the wrong package. Rang straight away. Was told someone would ring me the next day (yesterday). Again not a peep. Rang today. The girl I spoke to acknowledged the issue had been 'open' since monday and said someone would call me before 5 o clock today so hopefully they will.

Has anyone else had this kind of problems with them? I'd excuse human error once, and in fairness they said I woulnd't be billed for a package they acknowledged i hadn't ordered but as i said it happened again this month and no doubt I am still on the worng package so may well have to sort this out again when i get my next bill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

I've been a magnet customer for nearly a year, and I've spent all me moeny on whiskey and beer, and now.. oops, wait.. sorry..

anyhow, I actually dont have a bad word to say about Magnet. Can honestly say they have been nothing but courteous, and very prompt. Any upgrades to packages, technical issues, etc, all resolved same day or shortly thereafter..

kudos..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

There products are great. i have rang them each day this week. Been told someone would ring me by close of business, not a peep.

rang this morning, was given a 'guarantee' that someone in billing would ring by lunch time. not a peep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

Fanny **** wrote:
    There products are great.

agreed but I'm really getting fed up with their customer service.

well that might be a bit unfair, as its actually someone in billing who should ring me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bungholio

i agree with this, cust service can lack at times, but as with almost all large isp's esb's gas companies, you go round in circles for a few weeks, but the result is usually always a credit in some way shape or form if you fight hard enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

I got itsorted i the end. I rang back and the customer service guy was not happy that the lad in billing hadn't rang me. Went down immediately and got him to ring me. Account credited and everything sorted they say, however thats what the told me last month too:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement