Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regrets

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

emmet, you wouldn't believe how often im told i read into things too much. it's kinda just how i tend to see the world... everything has multiple meanings, and in a way, i have lots of trouble expressing myself, orally, written, im crap at music and art... so for me, tattoos are actually a way of expressing myself.... though people still dont entirely get it, but ah well, at least i have it there on me...

i just deleted a whole heap of stuff i just wrote. i havent been home in a few days, and ive been working and walking just way too much without enough food.

im tired. ill type later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I have no tattoos yet, and I have put thought into whether or not I will be tattooed in future- I've decided that small tattooes are not for me, and I want something large that flows with large portions of my body if that makes sense. For that reason I think that if I had gotten a small tattoo I would probably regret it now, for the simple reason that it might interfere with plans for further tattooing.

As for my piercings- I haven't regretted getting a single one- but I've regretted retiring most of the ones I did. Funny, eh?

People do ask me what I'll think about my stretched ears when I'm 80. I always say that if my ears are the only saggy part of me at 80, I will be very, very happy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Gauge wrote:
    People do ask me what I'll think about my stretched ears when I'm 80. I always say that if my ears are the only saggy part of me at 80, I will be very, very happy :P

:D Thats kinda what I think about the tattoos, if I've nothing else to worry about then I'll be doing great! :D

Advertisement