Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Know where to rest drive a moped?

Options
  • 05-09-2007 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Well not that I can legally drive one I was wondeirng if any one knew where I could test drive a moped to see if I would like to drive one or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Wossack

Legally its a bit more complicated then just havin a go of a mates 'ped, as you wont be insured/licensed etc, but it doesnt stop alot of people having their first go that way...

At a minimum you'll need a license (M, I think). I think then you might be able to get onto a motorbike training place, that provide bikes and see if they do mopeds - MSA-Ireland for example mention having a 49cc school moped on their website

Advertisement