Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With Roches gone....

Options
  • 05-09-2007 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I used by all my T-shirts in Pull N Bear out the front of Roches. They were also handy for reasonably priced hoodies and shorts and belts and stuff.

I went in town the other day and ended up walking around in circles!

Where do ya go now to get a reasonably priced t-shirt/top?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

pennys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Tree wrote:
    pennys?

Something you could wear in public though....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

Is it true that Pennys are opening in Wilton?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

i might be wrong but did you try upstairs in roches. i know top shop is after moving upthere. also try primetime in washington street some nice tops there

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

hmmmm...how about mc Carthys on the coalquay,go to the coalquay on a saturday there is an alternative clothes stall (plain hoodies) and others there,its worth checking out too
    its that or a day trip to dublin id say for pull and bear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

gubby wrote:
    Is it true that Pennys are opening in Wilton?

Tis true alright. Expected around Christmas I believe.

As for the T-Shirts, hoodies etc. I'm at a loose end myself. Topshop used to be good but they've gone very pink and yellow these days which is just muck. Gasoline in Merchants Quay is worth the odd look too when they have a sale on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Bacchus wrote:
    Tis true alright. Expected around Christmas I believe.

As for the T-Shirts, hoodies etc. I'm at a loose end myself. Topshop used to be good but they've gone very pink and yellow these days which is just muck. Gasoline in Merchants Quay is worth the odd look too when they have a sale on.

did Gasoline not close down?
    i havent been back home in a long time though. btutr last time iwas down i was sure that gasoline had a closing down sale

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

should be closed by now. new branch is out in mahon point.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

Washout wrote:
    did Gasoline not close down?
    i havent been back home in a long time though. btutr last time iwas down i was sure that gasoline had a closing down sale
    Ya gasoline closed down, as did a few shops around there. Next are moving in there i hear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 proletarian

I miss Pull and Bear, their clothes were so cool, and cheap...no one has heard if they're moving back to Cork? I'm going mad

• Advertisement
Advertisement